Sunday, June 29, 2008

MU Alumni Association calendar contest

Right now I am going through my pictures that I have taken this year on the Missouri University campus. This will be my third year in a row to enter the Mizzou Alumni Association calendar contest. The first year, I had one small runner-up picture in the calendar and in the 2008 calendar I have three pictures: April, October, and December. (The columms pictured below is the October picture.) I, also, had two pictures published in Missouri University Alumni Association Sesquicentennial Gala Program, September 2006.

Here are some of the pictures that I’m considering for the 2009 calendar. Which ones should I enter?




2 comments:

Joleen said...

All of this photos are great, as usual! I think you should enter the second one and the third one. I like the once with the reflection the best... JO

Joan Hughes said...

Jan..I love the blog..you are so creative and ambitious!! All three are great. I am partial to first and second ones, the reflection is unique. Keep going, kiddo. Joan